The News Literacy Project has created multiple quizzes to help you become a better media consumer.
QUIZ #1: Should you share it?
- This quiz helps you make healthier choices about the digital information you are consuming and sharing.
QUIZ #2: So, What’s the First Amendment?
- This quiz asks you 10 questions to test your knowledge of the First Amendment to the US Constitution.
QUIZ #3: How news literate are you?
- Test your media literacy fitness with these 12 questions.
QUIZ #4: Fighting falsehoods on social media
- We use them all the time, but what do you know about your favorite social media platform’s misinformation policies? Take this quiz to find out!
QUIZ #5: Can you make sense of data?
- People who want to influence your opinion often use data to do it. Test your ability to gauge the real meaning behind the data.
Visit the News Literacy Project website for other quizzes and resources.
ABOUT THE NEWS LITERACY PROJECT
“The News Literacy Project, a nonpartisan national education nonprofit, provides programs and resources for educators and the public to teach, learn and share the abilities needed to be smart, active consumers of news and information and equal and engaged participants in a democracy.”